Hey eye-makeup enthusiasts..and the ones who want to try their hands on it..!!! Today's review is gonna excite you much :D
I haven't reviewed eyeshadow palettes much on the blog. You can read my last review of a palette here.
There's loads to tell..so heading on straight to the palette..!!
Price: INR 1350/- (available here)
Makeup Revolution London is a UK drugstore brand and has received a lot of love from budget makeup lovers.Their eye and face palettes, known to be dupes of higher end makeup palettes like Urban Decay Naked series and Lorac Pro are a huge hit!!
I wanted to own one from the brand and after having a look at the collection I zeroed in on this beauty..
NEW-TRALS vs NEUTRALS !
The packaging is practical n neat. I like the matte black case. The mirror provided is big enough to assist a full face makeup. Along with it comes a double-ended (fluffy/flat) brush which isn't actually bad, specially the fluffy/blending side!
It houses 16 eyeshadows of different finishes: matte,satin, shimmer and foil!
The 16 shadows are divided into two rows:
Top Row: Has everything from Spring to Autumn!
Bottom Row: Has more neutral and shimmery shades!
The good thing is that all the shades have names..
The bad thing...they are not printed on the case,rather on a plastic sheet :/
- BIAS - Champagne/satin finish (used as a highlighter in the pic below)
- NEUTRAL - Taupe/matte finish
- PERSONAL - Rosegold/shimmery (BEAUTIFUL..LOVE it)
- VOGUE - Coral/satin finish
- TREND - Warm Terracotta/matte finish
- NEW-TRAL - Cranberry/satin finish (lovely sheen)
- TONE - Burgundy/matte finish
- CUSTOM - Deep Brown/matte
- COOL - Off-white/matte (chalky,less pigmented)
- STYLE - Soft pink/shimmery/foil-like finish (beautiful date-night kinda pink)
- PARTIAL - Mauvy pink/shimmery/foil-like finish
- MODE - Warm rusty gold/shimmery/foil-like finish
- ADAPT - Deeper Taupe/matte finish
- BUFF - Gunmetal with pink undertones/satin-pearly finish
- SUIT- Deep grey/matte finish
- STRONG - Duo-chrome/gliterry black with loads of pink shimmers (LOVE!)
And here's my little tryst with it!