Directions for Use:
Shade: Vedic line+ BB Cream comes only in one shade.
Packaging: It has a nozzle dispenser,which is very practical in terms of controlling the amount of the product. I just wish I could see how much product is left in the tube though :/
1. Brightens up the face.
2. Non-drying (infact hydrating)
3. Imparts a dewy glow.
4. Stays put for long hours.
5. Doesn't feel heavy.
6. The shade Suits my yellow-undertoned skin
7. Nozzle is able to control the amount.
8. Leak free packaging (travel friendly).
9. Provides medium coverage,enough for minor imperfections.
10. Doesn't leave a white cast.
12. Has SPF 20
13. Not tested on Animals.
14. Paraben free.
Nothing for me personally but:
1. Only one shade for all (might not be suitable for dusky beauties).
2. One for All skin types (What is hydration to me,might be a con for oily skinned people)
The formula and the shade both suit me pretty well but others may face one of the above two issues!
Though I love it..I'm yet to try the Garnier BB cream..
Over All Rating: 4.8/5
What's your favorite BB Cream?